4.0 ReaderBench with module splitRelease 4.0
ReaderBench now contains multiple modules, which can be imported separately.
v3.0 Stable ReaderBench 3 versionRelease v3.0
Stable ReaderBench 3 version.
This is the latest stable version after the project split. The increased modularity allowed us to create dedicated projects for our functionalities. Thus, this project consists the core of ReaderBench and does NOT include a desktop client or a the API. A dedicated repo was created for the desktop client and another one for the API.
Regular users who simply need to make use of ReaderBench functionalities by integrating its facilities into their own projects need only this ReaderBench core project.
v2.3.5 Stable version before major project split.
- Extraction of primary sentiments of a text based on requested granularity (either document, paragraph, sentence or word)
- Additional textual complexity indices
- Integration of bigrams for the Keyword Mining tool
- Preliminary integration of a methodology to compute the "commonness" score of words so that to keep only relevant words of the results provided by the Keyword Mining tool
- Categorisation of scientific papers based on ACM Computing Classification System 2012 (http://dl.acm.org/ccs/ccs_flat.cfm)
v2.2 Release v2.2Release v2.2
Baseline stable version including:
- Word2Vec preliminary support
- refactored WordNet semantic distances
- added support for longitudinal analysis of Virtual Communities of Practice
- linguistic resources for specific semantic analysis processes
- enhanced CV analysis functionalities